Smalley Constant Section Snap Rings
Constant Section Rings, or Snap Rings, are often specified for heavy duty or impact loading applications. Manufactered using Smalley's edgewinding process, snap rings have been specified for many years in the automotive and heavy equipment industries as a standard choice of engineers. Smalley offers eight series of snap rings from stock. Specials are available through the No-Tooling-Cost™ process and various end-types are available for both internal and external applications including notch, single and double scallop, single and double angle, pie cut, flat cut, and holes. Ends are designated as -H (housing) and -S (shaft) rings.
• Over 1,000 stock sizes from .375” to 10” diameters (13 mm to 300 mm)
• Specials from .200" to 120" (5 mm to 3000 mm)
• Smalley now also offers the XAH, XAS, XDH and XDS series with over 300 ring sizes available from stock and designed to be fully intercheagable with Eaton®-style (1) rings.
• Made-to-order designs are available through Smalley’s No-Tooling-Charges™ process
(1) Note: Eaton® is a registered trademark of the Eaton Corporation.
Connect with Smalley
© 2023 RotoPrecision Inc.