Smalley HoopsterŪ Retaining Rings
Smalley's new Hoopster® retaining rings offer an innovative way to retain mechanical components when space is a problem. Hoopsters have a minimal radial projection and a shallow groove depth. The low profile Hoopsters are ideal for applications with thin wall cylinders. The ring ends flex for simplified assembly and removal with no special tools required. Hoopsters are available from .375" to 3" or 10 mm to 73 mm in both carbon and 302 stainless steel.
• Standard in Carbon and 302 Stainless Steel
• Coiled From Flat Wire, Not Stamped
• Suitable for Medium or Light Loads
• Stock sizes in both Imperial and Metric from .375" to 3" (10 mm to 73 mm)
• No Tooling Charges™ for specials
• Available with or without a removal provision for easy removal
Connect with Smalley
© 2023 RotoPrecision Inc.