Onvio's value line gearbox family consists of in-line,
NEMA, and right angle gearboxes that offer exceptional
torque ratings, bearing capacity and low backlash for
many of today's servo and stepper applications.
The modular concept allows engineers to select from
single or two stages of planetary gearing to create 14
standard ratios from 3:1 to 100:1. As well, a 1:1 right
angle stage can be added for tight spaces.
• Four frame sizes
• Carburized and skived spur gearing
• Steel housing and ring gear
• Backlash as low as 10 arc-minutes
• High capacity output bearings
• Optional NEMA output dimensions
• 20,000 hour life
• Grease filled for life and maintenance free
||106 lb-in Nm
||309 lb-in Nm
||708 lb-in Nm
||1770 lb-in Nm
For detailed product specifications including
dimensions, ratings, drawings and options,
please download the PDF catalogue.
Planetary Speed Reducers
For any additional information or for immediate assistance,
please contact Application Support.